Subject: Re: Re[2]: E-mail problem
From: "Daniel J. McCoy" <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 20:36:21 -0500

At 08:06 PM 12/13/95 -0500, you wrote:
>Now I have to spend another 2 hours forwarding archived messages to the 
>list....what a pain in the ass!

If the messages are archived via HyperMail, couldn't we all just hop on the
web and browse 'em and save you the trouble?

Dan
(Sure wish running a mailing list on the company's LAN wouldn't be viewed
wrong by some of the people here.  Though our connectivity isn't 100%
(thanks to a cheezy router and UnixWare), popping a cheap 486 running Linux
and ListProc would do quite well.  I could probably connect a system at the
ISP we have for $100 a month (metered though) with direct NET access or go
$150 a month for dedicated 28.8K.  Kinda costly for me right now though...
Gonna keep eyes open for options though in case we need it.) 
--
Daniel J. McCoy - [email-masked] or [email-masked]
WWW - http://www.westworld.com/~djmccoy